Monday 8 February 2016

Interview questions for my music magazine.

I have come up with with some questions that I would like to ask during the interview for my music shop magazine, these are a basis of what I will ask but some may change depending on their answers. The following are 23 questions I came up with: 

1) Name? Age? Come from?

2) How long have you had this business? (Do you remember the date?)

3) Address of shop? Where is it based and why did you decide to base it where you did?

4) Why did you decide to name the shop ‘String Salon’ and the tution side ‘Rainbow music’?

5) Why did you want to open up a music shop ad start doing music tuition?

6) How did this business start out?

7) Do you play/are you passionate about music and why?

8) What instruments do you play and when did you start playing? / When did you realise your love for music?

9) What do you do here at ‘Rainbow music’ other than the shop and music tuition?

10) What is the most popular area of ‘Rainbow music”?

11) How many staff do you have working for you?

12) Do you get along with all your staff and customers?

13) How busy do you get in the shop and other parts of ‘rainbow music’?

14) Tell me about the customers that come into the shop, do you have any regulars? Are they all friendly? What kind of age range do you have come in?

15) Tell me about the bands you have here at ‘Rainbow music’ and the people in them. How many bands altogether? Concerts/Gigs?

16) Do you enjoy your day to day life working with this business?

17) Does it ever get stressful? / Do you find it difficult to separate owning the business and your everyday life?

18) Have you made any friends through the business, staff or customers that you spend time with outside of work?

19) Any funny stories about the shop or working here?

20) How has the shop grown over the years?

21) How long do you see yourself having this business?

22) Any exciting upcoming plans?

23) How do you see this business in the future?

Having these questions ready before my interview helps to keep me organised and prepared. It also gives me the advantage of planning ahead for my double page spread and article.

No comments:

Post a Comment