Monday 1 February 2016

Research for my magazine.

This week I am focusing on further research for my music magazine. As I have chosen to create a magazine based around a music shop instead of a band or artist I am going to research into magazines like this and how to photograph it for my front cover, contents and double page spread.
 I am also going to look into the music shop I will be visiting and find some information on that, along with emailing the owner to confirm the date of photoshoot and interview etc.
I looked at their website http://rainbow-music.co.uk and in their 'shop' section. I found out what they sell and what brands they stock along with a little information about them and where they are situated and the opening times of the store and some photos: 

 










After visiting their website I looked at their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/rainbowmusictuition/ . Here I could find some more information about the shop:





There were some more photos and even some videos of bands that they have playing some gigs:






Finally I found some reviews posted on their page that I can look at to gather information for when creating my magazine and an events page showing some events they have recently held:







From here I can message the owner of the shop to organise my interview and photoshoot of the shop itself. Using some of the things I found in my research I now have some basic information which i may be able to include within my magazine double page spread or elaborate on during the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment